16 July 2011

Warby Parker: Part II

 I thought about purchasing another pair of prescription glasses, since my first experience was decent I decided to try Warby Parker again.  This time the home try-on was available.


 You can try up to five pairs for 5 days.
 
 The Griffin in Greystone
 The Roosevelt Striped Chestnut
 The Finn inSandalwood Matte
 My Favorite pair was the "Miles" shown here in Revolver Black
The Preston in Sandalwood Matte

My favorites in order started from the bottom, including the Nedwin's that I bought previously.

Shipping is free both ways for the home try-on and they arrive in about 3 business days.  If a frame that you want to try is unavailable you try a different colorway (i.e. Miles in Black instead of Chesnut) and they may be available so you can get an idea of how they will look. 

The concept is great, it really takes the surprises out of internet shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment