11 October 2010

Warby Parker Review

A few months back I did a post on Warby Parker: boutique quality, bargain priced eyewear. Frames and lenses cost only $95 (including shipping). Concerns about buying online without trying them on are addressed by home try-ons (up to 5 frames) with free shipping both ways. After you decide on your frame, enter your prescription info. and your glasses will be at your doorstep within 10 days.

The Good
I choose the Nedwin frame was satisfied with the look and quality and I received them in 4 days.


pic name

pic name

pic name
The Bad
Simply put, they're backed up.  Due to "unprecedented demand" home try-ons weren't available so I had to upload a picture and use the "virtual try-on".  Also they ran out of Warby Parker cases, so they were shipped with a generic case (with a promise to send the Warby Parker case when they received more).

I'm happy with my purchase, but if the home try-ons where available I may have ended up with a bolder frame...like (these).

0 comments:

Post a Comment